EcoTransFaire, a member of the AROMA project, co-organised and participated with the other members in a triathlon of meetings in the Greater Region on the :
“Structuring the supply of quality and local food products to the out-of-home catering sector.”
Between testimonials and participative workshops, these days were enriching for each participant!
These three-week meetings in Rouvroy (BE), Luxembourg-City (LU) and Saarbrücken (DE) made it possible:
- A presentation of the figures for food production and purchases in the Greater Region;
- A first feedback on the qualitative survey on obstacles to the use of local products;
- A presentation of the Panier Collèges system in Meurthe-et-Moselle;
- The intervention of exemplary local companies;
- A presentation of the supply and demand for collective catering in the Greater Region and guides for cross-border marketing;
- Reflections on an AROMA charter in the Greater Region.
For more information, contact Bernard LAHURE (email@example.com) or Ariane FRAGNON (firstname.lastname@example.org)